Saturday, April 23, 2005

My First Blog :)

I'm really excited to have this. I have wondered if there was a way to put my thoughts down and here it is.:)

Today was Bella's first Soccer practice and she really did well. She was right up front running and kicking the ball. She wasn't shy or held back and she gave it her all. I really can't believe how big she is getting. I could tell by the look she kept giving us that she was proud of herself and that makes me so happy. One of the traits I want her to have is confidence in herself.

Hunter had a great time playing with Carly. Jessa brought some apple and goldfish crackers so Carly and Hunter sat and munched for a while too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home