Friday, September 01, 2006

Fall Beginnings




Wow! I haven't posted in a long time ;)

This has been quite a whirlwind 9 months.

School is starting in 4 days! I can't believe it. Bella is starting grade 1 and Hunter is starting Montessori. It seems crazy that the time has gone by so quickly.
I am actually very nervous about Bella going to school all day. I'm going to miss her incredibly. I think she is really going to trive though. She will be happy to be with all her friends again and her weekly school library visits which is her favorite.
It should be interesting for Hunter to go to school. I'm pretty sure that he's not going to like it at first but it won't tkae long for him to get into the swing of things.
And Vienna, I don't know what she's going to do without her brother and sister 4 mornings a week. She is quite the active little character and I think the 2 of us are going to find ourselves very busy.

The 3 kids play well together, most of the time;). Now that Vienna is a little older she is getting into playing and she wants to be with Bella and Hunter all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home