My Girls!
I'm so proud.......
My household has come a long way in the last 4 years. Bella has had to deal with a lot. Being an only child for her first 3 years of life and then adding 2 siblings in 2 years. Man, my girl Bella has been awesome through it all.This morning I caught the beauty of it on camera. Bella plays with Hunter and Vienna a lot. She is great with them and I adore when they are all together. I guess when I had Vienna I figured that because there was 5 years between them Bella and Vienna, they . wouldn't have much of a chance at a relationship but it's blooming everyday and they are so blessed to have eachother.
Here's the pic, I don't know I'm more emotional because it's almost that time of the month but I keep crying everytime I look at the picture.


3 Comments:
Hey Jen, that's a fabulous picture!! I get one like that once in a blue moon. I hear you on the age difference... not quite 7 years here...
Jen, Dan, Colin & Jared
Hey Jenn!! Love the pics! I don't blame you for tearing up at this one, it is beautiful and says so many words! You are totally blessed with the fam you have and your friends are blessed to have you in their lives. Thanks for you all you do! Tobi
That's a great picture - the girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home